Do you have to write 401211 health variations 4 assessment 2 answers on the basis of a case study? Are you looking for guidance from a nursing assignment help professional who can aid you in writing the assignment answers? We can help you in developing the skills related to pathophysiology and pharmacology. This blog will help you write the answers.
Pathogenesis of Urinal Tract Infection (UTI)
Uropathogenic strains of Escherichia coli (UPEC) is the most common cause of UTI among males and females.
How UPEC travels?
- It enters the body through the urethra and then sticks to the facet cells. These are also called as superficial epithelial cells.
- A subset of this bacteria is then internalised into the cells to counter which, bladder epithelial cells explode the UPEC.
- UPEC can neutralise the lysosome. The lysosomal membrane protein called TRP channel 3 (TRPML3) open gateways that performs exocytosis of lysosomes infected by UPEC. This is done in response to the neutralisation of the lysosome by UPEC.
- Ubiquitination of the TNF receptor-associated factor 3 takes place when the internal UPEC activates Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4).
- Intracellular bacteria are then thrown out when guanine-nucleotide exchange factor meets ubiquitinated TNF receptor-associated factor 3.
How to write the 3401211 health variations 4 assessment 2 answers
To answer every question, you need to follow a series of steps. Here is a quick explanation of what to write in each answer to this assignment question.
Explain what are the inferences from the case study and highlight the key points that you inferred. For examples,
- Mr Kirkman came to the emergency department complaining of burning sensation during urination and pain in the lower abdomen.
- After 24 hours of being admitted, his vitals were –
- Heart rate was 135 bpm
- Blood pressure 80/42
- Respiration rate 35 bpm
- Temperature 39°C
- Along with the initial diagnosis of UTI, the patient was also suffering from severe sepsis.
Take the help of secondary authors to define your understanding of urinary tract infection. Discuss how UTI can occur in immunocompromised patients and what are the results of this manifestation.
Explain what do you infer from the clinical manifestations. Use the vitals of the patient to define what do you understand from the case study and then write your inferences from that. For example,
- Progression of body temperature ≥ 38°C or ≤ 36°C
- Tachypnea ≥ 20 breaths/min
- Tachycardia ≥ 90 beats/min
- SpO2 ≤ 97%
- Blood pressure 120/80 mm Hg
- mental disorientation
These are counted among the primary symptoms of progression of sepsis followed urinary tract infection.
Use secondary literature to define the interaction of pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMP) and pattern recognition receptors (PRR) present on the surface of the host cell and what is the result of that.
Give the clinical observations in accordance with the text about the condition of the patient. Look into the case study and analyse what do are the problems and their causes.
For example, the fast heart rate of the patient also called tachycardia can be a response to the stress in the body by sepsis. If you look in the books, hypovolemia and impaired repletion of intravascular fluid is a result of hypotension. This leads to an increase in demand for oxygen in the cells which is compensated by contraction of the heart. Consequently, tachycardia is observed.
Using the case study and the symptoms, analyse what has the patient experienced. For example, the central nervous system is impacted by sepsis. This causes the random opening of eyes, disoriented conversation and localisation of pain.
This is just an overview but we have experts who can handle the entire assessment just like this.
Ask our team for reference solution!
The nursing assignment help professionals at My Assignment Services are constantly working to provide the students with the best possible help so that you can submit your assignments to the university on time.
Therefore, our team brings to you a service where you can request a fully solved 401211 health variations 4 assessment 2 answers. We will send to you a customised solution that is 100% original, unique and prepared especially for you using which you can prepare your own assignment solution.