You are reading about one of the highest ranking universities and top college of science, medicine and health which is seemingly evolving to this date.
The College of Top Achievers
From last 7 years, they have produced 4 Nobel Laureates, some of Australia’s most pre-eminent scientists and thousands of graduates with a world-class education in science, environment, medicine and health. If you are someone who fantasises science, you must have heard about Lord Howard Florey (won 1945 Nobel prize in medicine), Professor John Eccles (1963 Nobel Prize winner in Medicine), Professor Peter Doherty (1996 Nobel Prize in Medicine) and Professor Brian Schmidt ( 2011 Nobel Prize winner in Physics), they are those profound personality who contributed in building up this college. The root of ANU is strong and now with 800 academic staff, it’s providing unparalleled excellence in research-led education in Australia.
Courses in ‘ANU College of Sciences’ and ‘ANU College of Health and Medicine’
Subjects they offer in Bachelor’s Degree Programmes consist of:
- Bachelor of Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Environment & Sustainability
- Bachelor of Environment & Sustainability (Advanced) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Genetics, Bachelor of Health Science
- Bachelor of Mathematical Science
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medical Science / Master of Diagnostic Pathology
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (ANU) / Bachelor of Science (Honours) (NUS)
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (Ph.B.), Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Advanced) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science / Master of Teaching
- Diploma of Science and Honours.
Master’s Degree Programmes include :
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (M.Ch.D)
- Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics (Advanced)
- Master of Biotechnology – advanced option available
- Master of Climate Change, Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced)
- Master of Energy Change
- Master of Environment – advanced option available
- Master of Environmental Science – advanced option available
- Master of Forestry – advanced option available
- Master of Mathematical Sciences (Advanced)
- Master of Neuroscience – advanced option available
- Master of Public Health – advanced option available
- Master of Science Communication
- Master of Science Communication Outreach
- Master of Science in Biological Sciences – advanced option available
- Master of Science in Quantitative Biology and Bioinformatics – advanced option available
- Science in Science Communication (NUS, Singapore).
Done with Bachelors’ and Masters’? Well, they have also got doctorate courses such as:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), and
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Is there anything they left out to explore in science and medical field?
At least Kevin doesn’t think so.
So if you’re impressed enough, you can directly go on to their website and enrol yourself in, but don’t be late, the Final closing date is 31st May 2018. http://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply.
Now Let’s Look at Some Numbers
As per the studies of 2015, Student community in ANU comprises of around 28,000 students which consist of 10,698 undergraduates, 11,806 postgraduates and 6,298 international students making 28% of the total.
So, if you are an international student, it is highly unlikely that you won’t meet up lots of students from your own country, or could even find some from your native place.
What’s the Cost?
Before you apply, let us take a look at the fee structure that can vary according to your preferences.
- Annual undergraduate fees for domestic students range from $6,349 to $10,596
- Annual international undergraduate fees range from $32,640 to $39,024
- Annual international graduate student fees range from $31,008 to $39,024
There is no boundary for information, and to know all about ANU college of Medical and Health Sciences, you can click here.
What colleges and universities don’t focus on, My Assignment Services does it for all the students.
Hundreds of students enrolled in top universities across Australia have been seeking academic as well as personal assistance from us, and we are proud to get them what the academic excellence they seek!
Be Prepared To Face Some Challenges at ANU College of Medical and Health Science
So, if you’re an international student, your fee, daily expenses and your residence will surely be added to the budget. And since you are applying for top college, be prepared to face the assignments and workload as well. Also, if you joined ANU and have certain appeals and grievances, you have to go through certain defined procedures to resolve problems which will include enough of your time to reach the solution.
But your future is safe and secured if ANU is your choice. And ANU is not yet over from growing, there are now two more colleges and over a dozen research schools and centres that work towards delivering teaching and research outcomes in science, medicine and health. They are grown up and still growing, it’s your time to grow by joining ANU College of Medical and Health Sciences.
From the entire team of My Assignment Services,
My Assignment Services is proud to help students get all the information regarding their favourite college and university. We provide assignment help services for all the subjects offered by ANU students. To order your high assignment grades, fill the enquiry form or contact us now!
We are open to suggestions, so, if you think we have left something out, let us know in the comments below.
We are My Assignment Service – Your personal academic expert!