In Australia, simply completing a nursing course is not enough as one needs to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) and be efficient enough to meet the professional standards laid by the board. Only then can you practise in Australia as a registered nurse.
As per our nursing assignment help experts, the professional standards that need to be met include the codes of conduct, codes of ethics, and standards for practice.
CNA149 Professionalism in Nursing is a unit that is designed to make aware students about these standards and make them an actual registered nurse in the future. My Assignment Services is a platform where you can get reference assignment solutions covering different aspects of this unit under a single roof. For now, we will talk about reflection assignments on professionalism in nursing in this blog.
Types Of Assignments That Fall Under CNA149
There are three assessments that you will come across when you get enrolled in CNA149. You can easily rely upon our professional nursing assignment writers if you get stuck with any of these, then and there. In addition to the 2-hour written examination, two assignments are rolled out to students in this unit.
- A personal reflection contributes 20% to the overall grades for the unit (750 words)
- An essay or digital narrative which contributes 40% to the overall grades for the unit (1500 words).
For now, let us focus on the first assignment, which is a personal reflection. If you require us to help you with the second assignment, then simply send us the requirements. Our nursing assignment help experts will get back to you with the entire reference assignment solution shortly.
How To Attempt a CNA149 Nursing Reflection Assignment?
A nursing reflection assignment is a perfect way to ponder over the learning that you have witnessed in a specific clinical setting. Consequently, you can apply it in broader real-life situations. Our nursing assignment writers have handled more than 10,000 reflections within ten years.
So, let us now talk about CNA149 Assessment 1 that is a reflection assignment.
Assessment 1: Reflection
For this task, students are supposed to reflect upon their understanding of ‘professionalism’ in context to the nursing practice they are enrolled in. With the help of several readings and lecture notes, students have to write a short paper on ‘characteristics that a professional nurse should exhibit’. You can also take help from wider scholarly literature to gain a broader outlook on this topic.
Before doing this, our nursing assignment help experts refer to the assessment criteria for this nursing reflection assignment, which include:
- Depicts the understanding of the concept of ‘professionalism’.
- The assignment must be properly structured and all the expressions used must be clearly and logically written
- Our experts advise students to use the Harvard style of referencing for both in-text citations and reference list
- It must not go beyond 750 words
- There must be a use of at least 4 scholarly articles in the reflection
What Is Professionalism in Nursing?
To begin with the reflection, the first requisite is to know what professionalism means, in the context of nursing. It is much more than wearing uniforms and speaking politely. There are a fixed set of values that play a crucial role in delivering quality and safe nursing care to patients. These set professional standards are laid by the NMBA and as a registered nurse, it is your duty to abide by them. In short, ‘professionalism in nursing’ is a characteristic strait that every nurse must possess.
The nursing reflection assignment that you will complete has to centre around this concept.
Things To Keep In Mind When Writing the CNA149 Nursing Reflection
As you are being asked to reflect upon what ‘professionalism means to you, it has to be a personal account. However, our nursing assignment help experts make sure to keep certain points in their mind while attempting any reflection assignment.
So, let us have a look at those imperative points and try to stick to them while drafting our reflections. These are:
- Use first person (I, me, my) and active voice in the reflective piece that you are writing. This will enable you to write it more assertively.
- Although you are using the first person in the reflection, make sure you do not use it in every sentence.
- Make sure you reference all the arguments with proper evidence
- Even though it is a reflection, our nursing assignment writersavoid the usage of ‘I feel’ to stay away from giving opinions. This will base your reflection on cognitive grounds rather than an emotional one.
- As the reflection is an academic piece of writing, it must be written in a formal tone that is devoid of any kind of abbreviation, contractions, slang or colloquialisms etc.
Below is a CNA149 nursing reflection assignment sample that has been written by one of our experts recently for a student.
If you require the complete solution of this file or any other reflection, then you can just ping us all the requirements and it would not take our nursing assignment help experts more than a few hours to equip you with the reference assignment solution.
Want a Comprehensive CNA149 Professionalism In Nursing Refection Instantly? Call Us Today!
My Assignment Services is a trustworthy provider of high-quality nursing reference assignment solutions to students globally. We have a panel of highly-experienced nursing assignment help experts who specialise in a plethora of nursing topics and concepts. Be it a nursing case study, essay, reflection or even a dissertation on CNA149 professionalism in nursing, we have the solutions for all of them with us. So, get in touch with us today and avail your reference assignment copy instantly!