Students pursuing the financial management course in Homes Institute are often asked to write the Taxation Theory, Practice, and Law assignment under the unit, HI6028. To complete this assignment successfully, you must have a high level of knowledge of calculating taxes such as payroll taxes, income tax, etc. Students who do not have the knowledge of taxation theory, law, and practice may need help from online financial management assignment writing experts.
Our experts, who provide financial management assignment help, have assisted hundreds of students in writing, proofreading, and editing the HI6028 Taxation theory, practice, and law assignment. Hence, in this blog, we are going to discuss and show you how to solve the HI6028 assessment where you will get to know the background of the assignment, requirement, and methods to solve it.
Purpose of the HI6028 Taxation Theory, Practice, and Law assignment
Every assignment assigned to students by the university has its own importance. Similarly, this assignment is also given to university scholars to develop the following skills and knowledge of the subject:
- Determine adequate understanding of the concept of deduction, knowledge about the Australian income tax system, general anti-avoidance provisions, CGT, and income tax administration.
- Understand the term case law and concerned taxation legislations.
- Classify and critically evaluate the issues related to taxation.
- Utilise taxation principles to realistic issues.
This assignment should be completed within 2000 words. You are required to answer two questions of 10 marks and 15 marks respectively. The below-given Emmi Liu case study will be quite helpful in your assignment.
In question 1, you can follow the steps given below by our financial management assignment writing experts:
- Find out the material issues or facts about the assessable income case of Emmi’s along with the significances conferred in the question
- Discuss the tax law like ITAA 1936 and ITAA 1997 to Emmi’s case
- Finding and evaluating the legal issues and concerned taxation law related to Emmi’s income
- Detailed and accurate assessable income conclusion
- Detailed analysis to be performed
- Show the exceptional understanding and knowledge of the legislation sections and cases, taxation law contexts and its application.
Once you are done with the steps given above, your assessable income table will look like:
This question is all about Capital Gain Tax (CGT). You must have complete knowledge and understanding of sections comes under CGT.
The case study for question 2 is:
In case, if you do not have knowledge of Australian CGT, do avail help from financial management assignment help experts. They will assist you in completing this assignment in the following ways:
- In finding material issues related to capital gains tax (CGT) transactions concerns
- Evaluating and analysing legal questions as well as legal issues
- Assist you in understanding the sections like ITAA 1936 and ITAA 1997 which is important in answering question 2
- Checking that the data, taxation law, and information have been used correctly or not. Then, they guide you in citing and referencing.
Students finding difficulties in answering the HI6028: Taxation Theory, Practice, and Law assessment question 2 can follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Identify the issues comprehensively related to taxation law and describe it.
Step 2: Conduct a thorough analysis and synthesise material to find issues and create a persuasive argument.
Step 3: Carry in-depth research and follow an organising and concise writing process. Eliminate grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors from the assignment.
Step 4: Adhere to the format of the Harvard referencing style.
To know more about the HI6028 financial management assignment, do contact us and speak to our management experts today. Taking help from us offers you multiple benefits as the top features of our academic services include:
- Covers a wide range of subjects
- Free Turnitin report delivered with the solution
- Proofreading and editing
- Multi-step quality check
- Expert consultation
- Affordable due to massive discount offers
- 24*7 customer support
The common issues faced by students in writing any assignment are conducting research, unable to understand concepts, failing to stick to the guidelines given by your teacher, and more. If you too are facing even one of such issues, then you must avail our financial management assignment help. This is one of our highest-rated academic services designed to allow students to overcome any assignment-related issues and complete them before the deadlines. At My Assignment Services, we have a team of well-qualified assignment writers who have been helping students for a decade and making their academic life easier. To experience our academic services, feel free to dial our customer support phone number or drop an email with all your requirement and we will happily get in touch with you shortly.