We’re all battling Coronavirus and in the process, we have become a recruit in this war. To triumph against this pandemic, the government all over the world has taken several preventative measures and imposed a total lockdown in various regions around the globe.
Possibly, you all are facing a lot of hardships during this time. With local theatres, shopping malls, beaches closed down, the universities have also shifted completely towards online classes.
So, in this fight against the virus, experts atMy Assignment Servicesare here with a complete andcomprehensive guide to germ-fighting for college students.Go through this guide, and battle out the greatest enemy. But before we present forth you the complete guide, have a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQs) asked by those students.
Know who’s your enemy
Before you can vanquish your enemy, it is imperative to know who it is. So, talking about the enemy in this fight, it’s the Novel Coronavirus that once gets transmitted to the victim’s body starts to grow there. The virus SARA-CoV-2 is the cause of the disease COVID-19.
Until now, there has not been any particular anecdote found to eliminate this virus. The only way to battle out with this virus is to stop it.How? By choosing your weapons.
Choose the best weapons
In this pandemic condition, the best way to defeat your enemies is to have the virus-destruction kit handy with you. These weapons might not seem like those actual weapons but have the power to take your well-being forth in this exigency.
These weapons are:
1. Soap and Water
As per the Wall Street Journal article, “The new Coronavirus that is coined as SARS-CoV-2 protects the pathogen’s genetic material and is a spherical membrane made of protein”. Once it comes in direct contact with soap, the spherical membrane dissolves and only a dysfunctional virus remains.
2. Hand sanitizer
The Coronavirus infection also gets deactivated when comes in direct contact with an alcohol-based sanitizer. However less effective than soaps, these are something that you must always carry with yourself as a back-up.
Visualise it like this
: In a battle, soldiers generally fight with handguns, but when they get off-guard, they attempt to reach the nearest weapon, isn’t it? That is what a hand sanitizer is in this battle against the war. Soap and water are your regular weapons, whereas, a hand sanitizer must be used only when soap and water aren’t available.
Pro tip: Whenever you are purchasing a hand sanitizer, make sure that it consists of at least 60% alcohol in it for better results.
You can easily get ready-made disinfectants at any nearby shops. However, in this present scenario where everyone is affected by the lockdown situation, the availability of disinfectants is also scarce.You can simply use these tips and get yourself a disinfectant prepared, sitting right at your homes:
- Take a gallon of water and mix 5 tablespoons bleach in it or take a quarter of water and mix 4 teaspoons of bleach.
- Find a medicine that has at least 70 percent alcohol content.
If you have any of these at your homes, then you already have disinfectants with you. Interesting, isn’t it?
Wield the weapons that you have chosen
So now that you have your weapons with you, do you know the most appropriate ways of using them? Don’t worry, let us discuss each of the weapons in detail now.
- When you wash your hands, make sure you wash it for at least 20 to 30 seconds.
- Ensure to wash your hands after using the bathroom, after returning home from a public area, before preparing or eating food, after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose, after touching garbage.
- Don’t forget to wash the tip of the fingers, wrist, backside of the hand, and the nails.
- Apply an appropriate amount of sanitizer on your hands and coat every part of the hand properly; neither too much nor too less.
- Don’t wash it- give it at least 20 seconds to dry so that it gets ample time to work on the germs
- Never go near the fire when you have applied a sanitizer on your hands.
- Clean everything with a disinfectant- faucets, light switches, doorknobs, countertops, etc.
- Remember to wash your hands after you have used the disinfectants.
Now that we have given you an idea of some of the prime steps to fight with the Coronavirus, it is time for us to brief you on the skills that you need to inculcate in yourself to be known as a seasoned germ-fighter!
1. Don’t touch your face
We know that we all are so obsessed with touching our faces, but we must stop it! We all know that the doorway for the virus into our bodies is simply our eyes, nose, and mouth.
So, if we stop touching our faces, we are automatically blocking the pathway.
2. Don’t be a carrier of the germs
Unknowingly, we all can act as the carriers of the virus. Thus, we have to take conscious steps to stop the practice of spreading germs around us.
- We must cover our mouth and nose with a tissue before we sneeze or cough. After that, we must dispose of the tissue and wash our hands
- In case of emergency, use the elbow to sneeze or cough
3. Practise social distancing
Social distancing is the most potent skill that can straightaway make us triumphant against the COVID-19. our nursing assignment help experts advise students to adhere to the followingsocial distancing principles:
- Stay home and avoid going out
- In case of emergency, make sure you stay 6 feet away from other people around you
- Choose the time when there is no crowd for buying groceries
Save Huge On All Your Assignments With Our “Book My Semester” Offer!
Gone are the days when you had to worry about every assignment separately. AtMy Assignment Services, you can simply hire our team of professionalassignment helpexperts
for the entire semester! Don’t worry, you just need to pay individually for each assignment but we can commit to writing all your assignments, for the complete semester.
While you can focus on other equally important tasks, we will take care of all your assessment queries and provide you with utmost satisfaction on all our academic consultation services. For a more hassle-free order placing, say yes to our “book my semester
” offer and enjoy our wide range of value-added services for the entire semester sitting right at your home!
Get upto $50 OFF on Your Assignment
during Corona Crisis
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.Add comment