Victoria University (VU) in Australia is a dual-sector tertiary university that is a pathway to both Technical and Further Education (TAFE) and multiple educational subjects for students. Ranked at number 56 in the list of The Young University Rankings, the university has always contributed actively in every aspect, be it the educational courses, sports or even extra-curricular activities.
Regarding the present pandemic COVID-19 outbreak, how can VU stay behind? The university has been taking decisive steps such as postponing events, adhering to the recommendations as per the government, remote learning and altering the delivery of courses to foster a safe and healthy VU community. Since the Coronavirus has escalated in Australia, the Victoria University in Melbourne has been doing its bit to keep students safe in every way.Let us discuss them in detail now. The experts atMy Assignment Serviceswill take you around them in this blog.
Main Highlights of Victoria University Student Assistance During COVID-19 Outbreak
- The university has always focused on the safety, health and wellbeing of its students, staff and families.
- The management team at VU is backed up by several coordinated groups. This is why VU is actively responding to the pandemic situation.
- VU has always adhered to the guidelines as laid by the Australian and State governments.
- There has not been a single confirmed Coronavirus case at any of the VU campuses.
- In this pandemic COVID-19 situation, VU offers free and confidential support services that have helped the community to stay safe.
- Also, VU has actively initiated the COVID-19 Student Support Fund for students. With this program, it has successfully helped all the students studying in Australia who need emergency financial assistance during this current pandemic. Through this program, the university has provided emergency financial and technological grants as well as support in the housing crisis as well.
How Has VU Responded To The Spread Of Coronavirus?
Now that the world is engulfed in the brutal paws of Coronavirus, every institution around the world has taken preventative measures to mitigate the damage that this virus is causing.
However, the Victoria University at Melbourne had already stepped into this league since the first case of COVID was found. Maybe, this is the reason, there is still not even a single positive case of COVID-19 on their campus.
Some of theresponses of VU against COVID-19are:
- The staff has shifted face-to-face classrooms into digitally supported remote centres.
- Launched the COVID-19 Student Support Fund
- All the gatherings or events that were supposed to take place in the campus have been suspended or cancelled.
- The library services have been restricted and shifted online to minimise access into the campus building.
- Maximised on-site cleaning, providing hand sanitizers and promoting good hygiene practices on and off the campus.
- Stopped international and domestic travels, seminars, workshops until further notice.
- Promoted and strictly followedsocial distancing principles
Now, our assignment help experts will give you a brief idea on the social distancing principles that are adhered to by VU as well as the entire world these days.
We hope, even if you are following these principles to keep yourself and the people around you safe. If not, then it is high time that you get on with these.
Steps Taken by Victoria University To Safeguard Its Students
With the death rates of Corona increasing alarmingly on a daily-basis, VU stands united and has been pacing ahead with new steps and measures to withstand the present pandemic conditions.
The following are some that VU has been taking currently to develop a safe and healthy environment.
- The staff, members of the management as well as the students at VU are up-to-date with the happenings around the world, and are thus, vigilantly responding to the advice and directions as laid by the government.
- Making conscious efforts to keep the VU community informed of crucial developments taking place on the campus.
- They have created aCoronavirus voluntary reporting web formon their website. This form can be voluntarily filled by those students who have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak or have contacts who are affected. Required support is then made available to those students by VU.
- The university is also implementing several measures to mitigate the outbreak by focusing on several areas like hygiene, general wellbeing of students and health.
Voluntary Notification Of Illness
Though the university has taken all preventative measures to minimise the effect the pandemic has inflicted on the people around the world, the university also wants the students to do their bit to maintain a safe and sound environment.
This is the reason,Victoria Universityhas issued theVoluntary notification of illness for students. This states that,
To help VU, students and staff can contribute voluntarily by giving them the details of :
- People who are connected with those people who are a confirmed case of COVID-19
- A test for Coronavirus, regardless it is positive, negative or no result.
However, there is no compulsion for students or staff to notify VU. Only if they wish to do it voluntarily, they can. The information which the students provide the university helps them to assist those who are facing the consequences of the pandemic COVID-19. Students or staff who wish to inform VU can fill up theCoronavirus voluntary reporting web form.
If you are studying at VU, then even you can take small steps and join hands with your university to foster a protected environment around you.
The following are some of how you can respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You must strictly follow good hygiene practices
- Make sure you adhere to the social distancing principles which have been discussed in the infographic
- Keep yourselves up-to-date with all the information that is made available to you fromVU’s Coronavirus response team.
- If you have any issues or information regarding the COVID-19 cases around you, then you can report it to[email protected]or call at +61399196398
- In case, you are feeling unwell then you must seek medical advice and inform your course coordinator or manager
- Assist VU in helping those in need by voluntarily filling up theCoronavirus voluntary reporting web form.
My Assignment ServicesIs Offering Discounts of Up To $50 On Each Assignment!
In this hard time where everyone is doing their bit to help each other stay safe and healthy, how canMy Assignment Servicesstay behind in the league? Witnessing the pandemic situation in the world, we are now offering heavy discounts to students on every assignment. You can apply our coupon code ‘COVID’ and get an instant discount of up to $50 on each assignment order.
Not just this, ourassignment helpexperts
are now engaged in researching several aspects of theCoronavirus spread and effects on the worldto help you get acquainted with the happenings around you. With the help of the live one-on-one sessions, you can get in touch with us to stay updated on the latest trends of Coronavirus and also get all your assignment-related queries cleared from us.
Get upto $50 OFF on Your Assignment
during Corona Crisis
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.Add comment