There are a lot of ways that can be used to evaluate the value of the company. As a business professional and market analyst, the students are also taught to evaluate the company so that they can take appropriate decisions to either outrun the competitors. Hence, the assignments are an essential part. My Assignment Services guides to evaluate a company.
In our finance assignment help service, you can learn how can they evaluate their organisation. Moreover, you can opt for a 100% original and unique solution to the assignment.
Class, always remember these points before writing.
- Try to restrain yourself from approaching a company operating in the following fields –
- Real estate
- Diversified financials
This is because these industries are highly susceptible to market risks and do not promise concrete data evidence. That is why you are only going to make your job hard while solving your assignment.
- When you are choosing a company, prefer that you are choosing the one, which is Australia. Though you can choose non-Australian companies, nobody is stopping you, I would advise that you do not go down that road.
Since non-Australian companies will be reporting in foreign currency and will be operating as per the rules of the home country, your job to evaluate the company will not be an easy one.
Kids, the easiest way to evaluate a company is to prepare a report.
You might have dreaded preparing reports in the past or maybe dreading it still, but you cannot deny its importance. Even multi-billion dollar corporations ask their employees to prepare reports and million-dollar decisions are taken based on those reports.
So, when you are asked to prepare a report, try to understand what use it will hold in the future. Or you can ask our finance assignment writer to help you understand.
Anyway, the point is that the easiest way to evaluate an organisation is by preparing a report. And here is how you should do it –
1. Begin with a simple introduction
A lot of students think that they need to introduce their report with a bang. Or they may try sounding clever and use some really strenuous words. See? That is why it is better to stick with an easy language that even a novice can understand.
In your report, you should write the following information –
- Summary of the company
- The fiscal year
- Where the company operates
- What do auditors say about the financial statements of the company?
- The key products and services offered by the company
- The price of the company’s stock and dividend paid per share
2. Discuss the situation of the industry and the plans
There are companies that are dealing exclusively in a specific product but for the sake of the assignment, you should choose one that has competitors. Try not to dig out shell companies who are illegally selling arms to the Aboriginals for a future military coup.
This section of the report primarily discusses two things –
- Talk about the industry the company operates in and what is the general industry outlook for the company.
- Based on the annual report of the company, discuss the future plans that are in store.
3. Financial statement analysis, the most crucial part
Well, this is the part where you are evaluating your company so you have to be totally focussed when you are writing a company evaluation report.
You should be aware of what are financial statements, how is the financial performance of the organisation checked, what is the position of the company in the market as compared to the competitors, etc.
And being aware of a trend analysis technique like a finance assignment help expert would be an added benefit in this analysis.
You need to also take into account the cash flows, how the company is expanding its investment, what is the source of financing, etc.
4. Do not hate ratios because you have to analyse them
Ratio analysis is an important part of a company’s evaluation process. If you do not like dealing with ratios, either start liking it or take our finance assignment help to ease the pain.
Considering that you can deal with this, this part will discuss the following ratios –
- Liquidity ratio
- Long term solvency ratios
- Market strength ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Cash flow adequacy
5. Wave goodbye by concluding with one answer
Repeat everything that you discussed in the 4 sections in a gist and comment on how do you think the company can improve the performance.
Oh, and do not forget that you need to conclude if the company is a strong performer who is still going strong like Tyrion Lannister.
What to do if you want a solution to such questions?
You should take help of the finance assignment writers at My Assignment Services. Yes! We can give you a 100% original, unique and high-quality assignment answer that is specially prepared for you.
Send your assignment question to the experts at My Assignment Services!