A list of citations to check the relevance, quality and accuracy of the cited sources can be termed as an annotated bibliography. A brief descriptive and an evaluative paragraph follows each citation in this style. To create an annotated bibliography, one needs a variety of intellectual skills such as intensive as well as extensive analysis and informed library research.
Guidelines for Writing an Annotated Bibliography
Follow the below guidelines to write your annotated bibliography assignment:
- Locate and record the citations containing useful information.
- Proper spacing guidelines must be followed.
- Follow the appropriate writing style while citing, be it Harvard, MLA, APA or any other style.
- Evaluate the reliability of the author.
- You must differentiate between the descriptive and evaluative paragraphs.
- Keep it short and precise. Your content must not exceed the 300 word limit for each entry.
Now you’re all set to write your annotated bibliography assignment. If you need expert help with your assignments like essays, dissertations, reports, theses, contact our 24*7 customer service at My Assignment Services.