It’s a battle of ten countries this time as well and their only goal is to win the World Cup 2019 title. One of the toughest teams is Australia, the five-time world champions will soon take on West Indies in their second match in this tournament. Although it’s really hard to say who could win this time as the possibilities are endless, we surely know that which team and player is going to do well over others.
Here, consistency in performance and all-round firepower become two of the most important factors for any team to survive until the final round. The Australian team shows both to a remarkable level, and this time, they might bring out an even better version than their previous world cup matches.
The Australian team surely has an upper edge due to its massive strength in batting, bowling, and fielding. Certainly, the way this team’s players handle pressure, no other team has been able to reach close to it. With Smith and Warner among the most ruthless players in this tournament, it’s hard to tell what can stop them.
If you’re an Australian fan, then you already know how well this team does even without their key players. Remember how brutally they defeated Pakistan and India in the previous World Cups? This team’s strategies are unbeatable and they surely know how to keep winning.
World Cup 2019 Match Schedule
We know that you are a huge fan of cricket and like watching it much with your friends on the weekends. So, here is the list of matches that are scheduled for the first two weeks in the month of June. Do note that the three different time zones mentioned in this list are AWST, ACST, and AEST.
- June 2nd, Sunday – South Africa vs Bangladesh, The Oval (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 3rd, Monday – England vs Pakistan, Trent Bridge (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 4th, Tuesday – Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Cardiff (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 5th, Wednesday – South Africa vs India, Southampton (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 5th, Wednesday – Bangladesh vs New Zealand, The Oval (8:30 – 10:00 – 10:30)
- June 6th, Thursday – Australia vs West Indies, Trent Bridge (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 7th, Friday – Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, Bristol (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 8th, Saturday – England vs Bangladesh, Cardiff (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 8th, Saturday – Afghanistan vs New Zealand, Taunton (8:30 – 10:00 – 10:30)
- June 9th, Sunday – India vs Australia, The Oval (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 10th, Monday – South Africa vs West Indies, Southampton (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 11th, Tuesday – Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Bristol (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 12th, Wednesday – Australia vs Pakistan, Taunton (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 13th, Thursday – India vs New Zealand, Trent Bridge (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 14th, Friday – England vs West Indies, Southampton (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
- June 15th, Saturday – Sri Lanka vs Australia, The Oval (5:30 – 7:00 – 7:30)
Now, you do want to have a great time right.
Why don’t you send us your assignments so that you can enjoy these matches without worrying about college work?
Whether you are Aussie fan or a support West Indies, we’ll make sure that you spend the best time with your friends watching the World Cup 2019. Call our assignment help providers and send them your assignments today! We’ll handle all your assessment tasks, so you don’t need to worry about them at all.