Nursing is a diverse and interdisciplinary field to be studied. Many different perspectives of human science, be it diseases, anatomy or psychology are to be taught for the advancement of Nursing services. Human Services Case Management is one of the significant case studies that require interdisciplinary approaches and practical endeavour from the students to ace their assignment, HSW2120 Reflective Analysis.
One important thing should be mentioned here at the beginning that this particular assignment deserves great critical and professional skills and diverse knowledge on Human Psychology and Family systems to inculcate a good assessment on this topic. It is sometimes difficult to find out much time to pay heeds to the assignment, especially for the students of Nursing. Thus, it is to be carefully noted that the students facing any inadvertent situation in preparing their assignment can certainly avail our nursing assignment help from My Assignment Services.
It is an assignment upon the reflective analysis of the critical situation of human beings. The assignment is divided into 2 parts.
• Part A- You have to mock the case file chosen from the two given in your assignment. Elements template can be used to organize and adorn your assignment.
• Part B- You have to write reflective statements regarding the mock case you have enumerated. You need to use references and critically analyze them and in the end, you need to articulate an action plan concerning your assessment.
There are three important purposes for which the course has been designed. Let's take a look at what they are:
• To enable students to engage in scenario planning
• Maintenance of Case Management
• Reflections of the classroom training
The course needs to be written in different segments as the marks are allowed to multiple segments with appropriate importance. You have to be tactical enough to handle the content, design, and several other practical measures of this assignment. Only experts with years of experience can guide you to prepare the assignment within a very short time. You can schedule a live chat with the experts at My Assignment Services for the nursing assignment help. There are a few segments you have to emphasize more and certainly, you have to be informed about some of the significant nuances for assignments, especially like this one.
• Case Management Principle - You have to reflect some nuanced understanding of principles as well as your critical insight needs to be reflected here.
• Demographic Information - Detailed and conscientious content on Demographic Information needs to be recorded as well as presented structurally.
• Social History - A comprehensive detail of the client's social history needs to be presented. Multiple questions are required to be framed to analyze the client's condition critically. The action plan needs to be prepared based on the answers to the questions.
• Risk Assessment plan - Comprehensive risk factors and situations need to be presented and assessed. The complexities of practice are required from a student of nursing to work with the factors.
• Case Conference Note - A concise but extensive Case Conference Note designed in a SOAP model is required to be invoked here for working on some critical information to prepare a high-quality service plan.
• Action Plan - A good Action plan from the clear perception of a student of Nursing needs to be articulated in a smart format. An action plan should be realistic, collaborative, timely, and logical.
Yes, why not! The first segment, Mock case files, that come at the front needs to be elaborated from your perception. The imaginary scenario needs to sound logical and critical from the subjective point of view.
The mock details that are to be articulated in part A deal with a critical scenario of a grandmother who is depressed and she needs to take care of her grandchildren. Now let's see some of the crisis pointwise.
• The grandmother has two grandchildren, the elder one is a boy who is 9 years old and the younger one is a girl who is 6 years old.
• She is depressed and beaten daily by her husband.
• The grandmother is the primary care-taker as the mother of the children is not around. So the grandmother cannot grow away from the responsibility of those children.
• The children have a direct influence on the unhealthy culture due to the family situation and family history. The children now don't listen to their grandmother. Indeed the elder one intimidates the younger one. During the study of this case, they remain unresponsive.
• The children's drunkard father hardly comes and whenever he comes, he comes after drinking a lot.
• The grandmother requires a house and grocery. She needs to relocate herself quickly.
There are two risks.
• The mental health of the grandmother
• The physical and mental risk of the children
The risk, having felt to be pretty serious, needs to be alleviated with some definite actions.
The safety goal can be designed accordingly. The children should be sent to go to respite once or twice per week. Housing and grocery need to be found for the grandmother.
Part B requires your reflection and action plan against the risk factor. You have to determine the safety goal accordingly and evaluate the action plan. The safety goal is to change the score (diagnosed by you) of the mental health of the grandmother. You have to strategize a plan that may help her revive from this dismal situation. The root factors are to be taken cognizance of, to prepare the safety goal.
The assignment may seem to have some practical exposure and critical analysis. Both of them deserve a long time for research and spontaneous strenuous effort. Sometimes, Nursing students cannot find that much time or mental pursuit to prepare an assignment of this standard but the institutions never compromise with the score. The only way to balance both social and academic life is to take assistance from a nursing assignment help expert in this field.
You can receive assistance from any student portal or you can hire a freelancer for doing your assignment. But some of the important and indispensable features provided by My Assignment Services have been keeping the repute intact for the last 10 years in the corpus of nursing assignment help for the students. Let's take a look at a few of them.
• 24*7 services: If you see a nightmare in the middle of the night concerning the deadline of the submission, you will surely get us as a companion who can solve your problem and rid you of the burden. We work round the clock for you because we prefer your concern first.
• Plagiarism-free assignment: Assignments prepared by our adept experts are undergone through 21 quality checks and finally a Turnitin report is attached to the quality assignment as a testimony of 100% authenticity.
• Student-friendly price: Throughout the academic year, we provide discounts on almost every service. It's our responsibility to keep the service affordable for the students. We have proved in the last 10 years that quality assignments can be prepared at pocket-friendly prices if the organization holds academic integrity and organic work processes engaging the free flow of intellectual practices by various subject experts. Apart from this, there is an attractive referral policy that addresses the idea of 'Earning while learning'.
Keith Morris is a certified nurse who retired as a registered nurse after participating in a WHO campaign in Geneva. He is dedicated to helping students score good grades in their nursing courses and are offered a chance to help the people and establish a better healthcare community across the globe. He works as a nurse at a local clinic with underprivileged children and provides assignment guidance to the students. Reflection writing, aged care, Gibbs reflective cycle, cardiac nursing, pathophysiology, etc. are a few to name from his area of dominance.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....
Get Flat 10% Discount Upto A$50 on all Assignment Orders:
Get 20% OFF upto A$40 on your First Assignment order.
Get 500 Words Free on your Assignment: