Are you a student of management studies looking for ways to write the human resource management essay? Do you want to know what all can you do in order to manage the human resources better and have supporting literature? My Assignment Services and management assignment help experts are here to help you understand everything to write such essays.
A free management essay assignment sample makes everything better
Here is the question that I received from a student. If you have the same one to write, then today is the day when you are going to feel like the king of the world.
Here is the sample -
How to write the assignment answer?
The assessment requirements are pretty clear, aren’t they? You have to critically evaluate what are the most significant changes in managing of human resources. To do that, you need to first be aware of what is human resource.
Human resources are all the human beings that are employed in an organisation and are contributing to the organisation goals. Creating an effective team of human assets in the organisation is extremely important and needed to take the business forward. As the human resources grow in number, the need arises to manage them effectively.
What are the components of managing human resource?
The human resources are managed over a wide range of components. The primary ones are discussed below -
Recruitment of staff
Hiring people is the first step of creating human resources in an organisation. The manager is responsible for shortlisting the eligible candidates and then sorting the best choice out of them suitable for the role. This includes creating job descriptions, conducting background check, prepare the selection process, etc.
The various parameters to take care of are -
- Creating employment opportunities while adhering to a code of conduct for recruitment
- Giving equal opportunity to whosoever coming for the interview for the employment. Nepotism should be avoided.
- Classify the job properly on the basis of the job description, work role, work responsibilities.
- Offer suitable compensation to the employee for rendering their services to the organisation
- Induct the new employee into the business to make them aware of the company policies
Managing the staff
Once you have hired a team of human resources, you need to now manage them effectively. For that, there are several parameters that you need to be aware of and keep in mind. They are -
- Manage the performance of the employee by recognising their achievements and helping them improve the shortcomings.
- Help the employees understand the need of rules and regulations in the organisation. Explain to them the rules that surround the workplace, the hours of work, the importance of their attendance in the office space and resources available for their aid.
- Provide the employees ways to develop themselves and grow by letting the employees being responsible for their actions and work. You as a manager should focus on the issues being faced by employees.
- Know what the employees already know about the tasks so that you can find the missing links and save time and resources. Help the employees understand the importance of the project so that they work with commitment.
Focus on a contemporary change in human resource management
There are a lot of changes that have taken place in the way we are studying and managing human resource. I believe that the a contemporary change is the shifting focus on employee well-being. It is just my own view, you can choose any other change that you think have changed the ways of managing human resources.
Get fully solved assignment from My Assignment Services
We have a team of professional management assignment help
providers who are PhD scholars. They have witnessed the change in human resource management with their own eyes. Who do you think is more suitable to guide you with your assignment answer than our experts?
Request our team and we will send you a full solution of this assignment that you can refer to and prepare your own managing human resources essay answer. Or you can ask us to prepare a freshly brewed one for you that is original and unique.
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.Add comment