Interest and passion drive you, that fits better with this topic. Engineers are more creative and they can find the solution for each and every problem creatively. The objective of this topic is to show the students how committed, progressive, and innovative steps you can take in real life when you choose Engineering and Information Technology course at Monash University. The data are collected from their respective websites and some of them from the informational survey done by some of the major firms whose main purpose is to make students aware regarding the best institution all over the world.
The launch of Fleet Centre of Excellence at Monash University to Tackle the Hidden Energy Costs of Computing
“The information technology revolution has improved our lives, and we want that to continue, we want self-drive vehicles, on-demand translation, augmented reality, and an ‘Internet of Things’ – not to mention computation-intensive entertainment platforms such as Netflix and YouTube.”
- Says FLEET Director Professor Michael Fuhrer.
Proud Roots of Monash University:
It is named after the engineer, military leader and public administrator Sir John Monash, the foundation was laid in 1961, and it became the first university to be established in the state of Victoria in over 100 years. The earlier years were more focused on the tertiary institution with an emphasis on science and technology with the first intake of 347 students, offering courses in arts, economics, education, engineering, law, medicine, politics, and science.
The innovative growth in creativity, innovation, and activism remained common in research. According to the research conducted by My Assignment Services, the growth from technology/science specialists to general university was rapid. It was accelerated by a merger with Chisholm Institute in 1990, which was then recognised by the Caulfield and Peninsula campuses and later they became a part of the University. A year later the Victorian College of Pharmacy entered into a partnership with Monash that allowed them to bring Parkville into their portfolio of campuses. With the passage of the time, it established a new campus within the south-eastern growth corridor of Melbourne in 1994.
In 1998, Monash was invited by Malaysian Ministry of education to set up a campus in Malaysia in collaboration with the Sunway Group. It was the first campus which was established in foreign. A second campus was opened in South Africa in 2001. Since 2014, Monash University degrees are delivered, along with qualifications unique to these locations.
Stated with Clayton, as a single campus, today Monash has grown into a network of campuses starting from 400 students, education centres and partnerships spanning the globe to approximately 60,000 students (and 350,000 alumni) from over 170 countries. Thus, it has become Australia's largest university in today’s date.
The University now offers a broad selection of courses for students within 10 faculties:
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Business and Economic Education
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
This university is best recommended for students by us, as it provides full-time assistance for the students interested in pursuing their careers in their respective fields.
Engineering And Information Technology:
According to the expertise survey conducted by My Assignment Services, Monash is believed to attract some of the leading experts in the fields of information technology. Researchers at Monash IT enjoy a collaborative, cross-disciplinary environment in which to solve problems and explore the potential for technology to positively disrupting the world. With its 39th
position in the world, also a part of the Group of Eight universities in Australia, this university is named with world-renowned universities like The University of Melbourne, The University of Sydney and UNSW.
Engineering courses offered at Monash University include:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Monash University provides Research consulting in Engineering and Industry Based learning where students are taught to try their hands on experience in the corporate world and proper usage of their theoretical knowledge.
The Monash Difference in Engineering
- Students complete a common first year to gain a broad understanding of engineering and the different specialisations. It also gives you options if you’re willing to branch out in your subsequent years of study.
- It gives you the total learning experience like planning, leading and communicating with the team members on different-different projects, overall it encourages you to become an all-rounder.
- Engineering is a hands-on discipline, here you get the chance to develop your skills with some of the best engineering facilities, like theCave2immersive visualisation platform, the largesttunneling the Southern Hemisphere, one of the world’s most powerfulelectron mmicroscopes, and theNew Horizons Centre– a collaboration between Monash and the CSIRO.
- The degrees at Monash are recognised by a range of professional engineering bodies includingEngineers Australia,The Institution of Chemical Engineers,Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia, and theAustralian Computer Society.
The Monash Difference in Information Technology
- Students are taught be expert at designing and creating the new world system on which we all rely. It gives students plenty of choice and flexibility.
- It covers the major area of IT – artificial intelligence, data systems and security, computer software, computational sciences, information systems, mobile and cloud computing, information and knowledgemanagement.
- Not only that you can blend your studies with other disciplines like arts, commerce, design, or environmental studies.
Students have been curious to our assistance regarding the courses provided on the degree of their choice; Monash offers you various several options such as:
- On-campus with off-campus learning
- Full-time and part-time study
- Evening classes
Monash is also known to have the largest engineering faculty in Australia and offers a wide range of full-time scholarships for international students.
Challenging Challenges Faced In The Respective Fields:
Technology is developing rapidly, as it is picking up the pace it gets quicker by the time, and the global population is growing at a rate of more than 80 million per year. Engineering aspirants are the ones who will take the baton from their predecessors and lead the way towards a better future.
The increasing roles for engineering positions all over the world have also induced the requirement of able technicians and experts. So, at Monash University, they try to serve with the best and master each student in their respective field.
Monash University provides Industry Based Learning which is a unique opportunity for undergraduates it requires students to apply key concepts from class in a practical, corporate setting, and develop employability skills.
Industry Based Learning students enjoy the benefits of industry-assisted activities including:
- Field trips to partner companies in the first year
- An industry seminar series in the second year
- A career start program in the third year
- Access to an exclusive, graduate, recruitment program
“Scientists study the world as it is;engineerscreate the world that has never been.”
—Theodore von Karman, Mathematician, aerospace engineer
“The way to succeed is to double your failure rate.”
—Thomas J. Watson, pioneer in the development computing equipment for IBM
"Meeting people from around the world who are excited about space has broadened my understanding of technological possibilities and the areas we can further develop."
"I was also inspired by the people involved in water studies at Monash who were incredibly dedicated and personable and became important mentors in my journey."
"Studying this course has not only helped me professionally but also in my family life. The options it gave me with work opportunities enabled me to find a job that suited me and my young family. Had it not been for the course I wouldn't have had these choices, and my children would see a lot less of their father."
"International companies really liked the fact that I had overseas experience. They will tend to accept the overseas students because they have more English skills and also equivalent knowledge as the local students."
Monash University is therefore, for all the above reasons, highly recommended by My Assignment Services as it provides a wide range of opportunities for students to explore and give their best in each and every field.
This is how we, at My Assignment Services
, are helping students to get the information about their favourite universities in Australia. For any further information regarding the same or to get our Monash University Assignment Help
, you can always contact us via call or mail, take your step towards academic excellence with My Assignment Services
Loved reading this Blog? Share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.Add comment