Students enrolled in the Nursing courses are required to undertake several case study assignments to incorporate different behaviour and skills whenever they are performing their tasks in a clinical setting. Writing such sort of assignments can be tedious and challenging. The Sharon McKenzie case study is one such case study that is related to the impression of congestive cardiac failure.
To solve this case study, you must have a good knowledge of the concepts such as the signs and symptoms, correct medications, diagnosis, test reports, and many more. Having this much knowledge generally interferes with the remembering of your assignment format that can be difficult. This is where My Assignment Services can help you with our nursing assignment help services.
Sharon McKenzie Case Study – Assignment Sample
Let us take a look at the following assignment sample of Sharon McKenzie case study.
The above assignment takes a look into Sharon McKenzie’s case- a 77-year old female having signs of shortness of breath, swollen ankles, mild nausea and dizziness. Her past records show that she has a medical history with Myocardial Infarction at the age of 65 and typical results were shown when several tests were carried out. Apart from this, her current medications were also listed in the Sharon McKenzie case study. The assignment required us to analyse the case and prepare a nursing plan.
Approaches followed By Our Nursing Experts in Sharon McKenzie Case Study
A case of congestive cardiac failure persists when the heart cannot pump an adequate amount of blood to meet the body’s demands, ultimately leading to a fluid build-up around the body. These generally occur in the lung, legs, and the ankles. As per the Sharon McKenzie case study, these symptoms happen to show the signs of congestive cardiac failure (CFF) due to shortness of breath consecutively for 7 days along with swollen ankles.
Congestive cardiac failure can occur from multiple reasons that include myocardial infarction, hypertension, coronary artery disease, and hyperglycemia. Such diseases can be contributed to the heart which becomes weaker and inefficient due to fatty deposits in the arteries. Our experts have highlighted the symptoms and signs and also mentioned the pathophysiological reasons for the analysis of Sharon McKenzie Case study. Let us look into resolving issues:
- The next section about Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics in response to ACE inhibitors which work in controlling hypertension and congestive heart failure.
- The medication works in reducing the blood pressure as well as lowering the amount of water in the body.
The final section includes the preparation of a nursing care plan that demonstrated the use of preparing a structure. Our nursing assignment help experts have prepared a tabular structure with Goals, Interventions and Rationale. They created the table into five points:
- Decreasing the shortness of breath – Concepts about sitting in Semi-Fowler’s position, deep exercising breaths as well as calculating vital signs of respiratory rate, pulse, blood pressure and oxygen saturations.
- Investigating the inspiratory crackles – Concepts related to inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation are discussed.
- Decreasing the swollen ankles (Edema) – Concepts such as elevating legs, exercises, preparation of a fluid chart, administering diuretics, daily weighing and capillary refilling time are highlighted.
- Blood testing – Tests such as B-type natriuretic peptide and Total cholesterol are noted.
- Completing an electrocardiogram – Inspecting upon PQRST assessment which includes position, quality, radiation, severity and time measures.
Get the Solution You Were Looking for Your Nursing Case Study
My Assignment Services has always been a pioneer in providing online assignment writing and online tutoring services for a decade. The cases such as Sharon McKenzie case study has been an all-time favourite among our nursing assignment help experts as they have received hundreds of them from nursing students. We have the potential to create every assignment on time and without any errors. So, if you are getting stuck in these assignments, then you must avail of our services by filling this form. Our experts will be there to assist you with any query that you have!