Is conducting SWOT analysis becoming really difficult for you? That’s probably why you are here – to find a solution! Don’t worry because My Assignment Services is here to take care of all your queries related to SWOT analysis and NACCHO. Well, let’s start by understanding what NACCHO really is.
NACCHO makes way for the opportunity to recognise the utmost Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) for aboriginals. It operates in more than 300 fixed, outreach and mobile sites. NACCHO interacts with more than 50% of the total Aboriginal population who lives within a 60-minute radius of where it is located.
Critical Areas to be Considered Under NACCHO from SWOT Analysis Point of View
Let us look into the critical areas for consideration as demarcated by the Commission.
Model of Care
Over 140 Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHO) are addressed over a model which is defined as creating an ongoing relationship with every one of its clients. ACCHO’s are able to provide a holistic and comprehensive primary health care through which they deliver health services in a broader social society which have indeed no match by mainstream services.
Furthermore, ACCHO comprises a diabetes clinic, a parenting group, a smoking cessation program, healthy cooking groups, and many more. Let us look deeper into such models:
- Uncontested – ACCHO is aware of a human service market environment that is capable of providing opportunities with respect to contestability and competition. With their aura of being culturally competent, their model of operation is considered the most original and unique.
- Quality determined – NACCHO has acknowledged every concept that conforms quality, equity, accountability, efficiency and responsiveness which are together identified in the Productivity Commission’s Issues Paper. Our management assignment help experts regard such responses as the major drive towards improvement.
A Look Into SWOT Analysis – NACCHO
By the time you have started solving assignments of SWOT analysis, you must be already aware that SWOT really means identifying as well as analysing Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Let us really look SWOT analysis under the area of NACCHO in brief.
- Strengths – Strengths are your prime and strong points. For instance, strong points of NACCHO are considered in its unique model and its quality measures. These are expressed in three points:
- The key point that is looked into trusted relationships which form between the patient and service practitioners is totally based on cultural safety and being culturally competent.
- Clinical competence and safety are under topmost priority in professional practice.
- Third point which is quite essential to consider is the seamless journey experience of the patient. There are no other health care providers who offer such culturally appropriate model which are unique in their own way.
- Weakness – There is a long-standing barrier in the form of government policies and other procedures who have not been able to address the cultural acceptability for Aboriginal people. This has been a major form of weakness under NACCHO because it involves ideology and mind which cannot be controlled through any government policies and reforms.
- Opportunities – Opportunities under NACCHO can be identified in the areas of expansion too far regions. Developing more of such ACCHOs in more areas will certainly assist the aboriginal health community to come out and reflect.
- Threats – Threats can relatively be with the mindset of people if we are considering NACCHO. These can be identified using these questions:
- What obstacles are you currently facing?
- Are there any competitors on the horizon?
- Quality standards affecting your role?
If you want to learn SWOT analysis in detail, you can also refer to Conducting SWOT Analysis in Nursing. This will surely help you a lot in grasping the related terminologies of SWOT.
Getting stuck in Conducting your SWOT? Contact My Assignment Services Today!
My Assignment Services has been a paradigm of change in the outlook of student’s approach towards the assessment task. We have more than 2000 assignment help experts who are there for you 24×7 whenever you come across any academic query anytime. However, we are not just confined to SWOT or management-related subjects, so instead, we cover more than 100 disciplines overall. To avail of our services, you can fill out our online form, provide us with all your requirements and we will take care of the rest.