Engineering Assignment Help
The term Engineering is derived from the Latin words ingenium, meaning "cleverness" and ingeniare, meaning "to contrive, devise". Our experts share the opinion that, it is an extremely broad subject which encompasses a number of more specialized fields of engineering, like chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, marine engineering etc. Each in itself is very complex. Hence, the assignments pertaining to such subjects would also be challenging. That is the reason why students would require assignment help. Assignments in the subject of engineering could vary from a dissertation to an essay. This is where engineering assignment help comes into picture.
A sample question solved by one of our expert writers at My Assignment Services
Question 1: Choose a material for ALL of the applications below and explain your choice. In explaining your choice, relate the properties the application requires to the mechanical properties of your selected material. You can select a different material for each application:
- Car Bumper Bar of a family car;
- Floor of the passenger cabin of a commercial jet plane;
- Window latches for a house near the sea;
- A fuel tank for a car that uses hydrogen as fuel;
- The crushing surface of a jaw crusher which is used to grind ore.
Answer: (Please note, this is only a part of the entire answer and not the entire answer itself)
- Car Bumper Bar of a family car - The material suggested for car bumper bar is plastic, of ABS / PC ABS type that is blow molded or injection molded. The main purpose of a car bumper bar is to absorb shock or impact when the car is running at a low velocity. Plastics have the characteristics to absorb shock or load and minimize the impact of the effect and as well as they have the capacity to nullify or absorb the effect. (Materials for Automobiles, 2011)
(Please note, how our expert writer has answered this part of the question. It is crisp, to the point but addresses the entire question in detail.)
- Floor of the passenger cabin of a commercial jet plane – The material suggested for this part is Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) Foams. This material has structure of closed –cell type that provide high – quality insulation performance and also possess the physical properties that enhance interior design of the plane. Some of the highlighting features of Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) Foam material are – higher temperature insulation performance, sustainability, reduction in air leakage, good sound barrier, and best performance in higher temperatures etc. (Elastopor and Autofroth Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) Foams, 2011)
(Our writing service in Australia adheres to all the university guidelines and student requirements. As you can see, our writer has provided references for each part of the answer. We believe in a strict policy of no plagiarism and hence deliver to you original, unique assignments.)
- Window latches for a house near the sea – The material suggested for a window latch for a house that is located near the sea is stainless steel. One of the main reason for choosing stainless steel for this purpose is because it is rust resistant and corrosion resistant and also has a longer life when compared to latches made up of iron material. (Locklatch, 2017)
Sample Questions which are Dealt with by our Writing Services in Australia.
Question 1: Carry out research or speak to a building surveyor (one who has also done development assessment) and ascertain what development/ building control legislation is relevant to your jurisdiction. Present this task as a list of the legislation under the headings of statute and subordinate legislation. You must use the correct form of legal referencing in your answer.
Question 2: Present a brief written account (200 words maximum), using an example to assist your explanation, about how you would use the main piece of building legislation listed in task 1 in your work as a building surveyor.
Question 3: Write a research proposal addressing the following
- A research problem statement and objectives
- Create Management questions (or Research questions or investigative questions) aimed to resolve or provide information aligned with the three objectives
- Propose Research Design
- State the sources of secondary data you would access to begin this research; why?
- State the method of primary research method you would use; why?
- Provide suggestions about how the information gained will be used to address the problem
- Once completed, how will this information be presented to the management team? (Hint: Outline the structure of your group report).
Our experts at My Assignment Services have compiled a list of job titles that one can obtain in the filed of engineering:
- Entry Level Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- Validation Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Design Engineer etc
Be it any field of engineering, we provide top-quality assignment help! We are one of the best engineering assignment help in the Australia.
Career Paths in Engineering
According to our writers at My Assignment Services, who are subject experts, there are a number of exciting opportunities to explore in the field of engineering:
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Why Students Require Engineering assignment help?
According to our panel of experts, students often need assignment help due to various reasons like:
- students find it difficult to complete various assignments of all the subjects. They often find it tough to meet the deadlines.
- students are not able to comprehend all the engineering assignment concepts which are mostly technical in nature;
- most of the notions of the chosen area are too complex for students ;
My Assignment Experts has writers with PhD degrees, thus, they can do any assignment, no matter how tough!
3 Reasons Why A Career As An Engineer Is So Good
- Options: As a student aspiring to become an engineer you will never fall short of options. There are plenty of fileds in which you can not only just pursue a specialization course but also a super-specialization course. For example, you can specialize as a mechanical engineer and super specialize in 'Nano Technology'.
- Immense Growth Opportunities: As an engineer, you will have plenty of growth opportunities says one of our experts. How? Well, most companies invest in their resources and provide them with time-to-time training and mentoring programmes which will help one upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- Different Opportunities: What our writer at My Assignment Services means is, that everyday is different for an engineer. They work in different terrains like urban, rural, mountains, etc, enabling them to work in challenging, and diverse work environments.
7 Employability Skills to Become a Good Engineer
Our experts at My Assignmnet Services explain the various skills required to become a good engineer:
- Problem solving skills: This means to break down a complex problem into smaller, simpler parts, and finding solutions for it accordingly. It means to apply your knowledge of various subjects to arrive with a feasible solution.
- Communication and inter-personal skills: This means you should be able to communicate effectively. Additionally, it also means to be able to comprehend instructions and act accordingly.
- Intiative: Our writers opine that, you should be willing to take the lead role and complete tasks without much interference from the supervisor.
- Self-Motivation: is one of the key factors to becoming a good engineer expresses our expert at MY ASSIGNMENT SERVICES. You shoul be self driven to perform tasks and achieve goals.
- Negotiation skills: You should My Assignment Servicester the gift of the gab. You should be able to put across your feelings as well be able to understand the feelings of others and be able to decide on a suitable outcome.
- Numeracy: plays a very big role in the field of engineering. Numeracy refers to the ability to being able to use data and mathematics in order to support your evidence.
- Team work: an engineer can never work in isolation. Hence, you should be able to gel well with the team and work as a whole.
Our Experts Have Helped Students in the Following Engineering Topics
Here is a brief list:
How can My Assignment Services Help?
Our qualified team of expert writers only refer to peer reviewed journals. This means that each and every source used as reference is authenticated. Therefore, at My Assignment Serviceswe provide exclusive engineering assignment help for students. We also understand the importance of time and know how to work under strict timelines – we meet every deadline; no matter how short or how stringent.
To make sure we have delivered what we have promised, we provide you with a 24/7 chat option, which means, you have got a chance to converse with the expert assigned to your project round the clock who will guide you with all your assignment related queries.
My Assignment Services provide the best Assignment help in Australia. We have more than 2500 subject matter experts.
We at My Assignment Services understand the cash crunch that students face. Our prices are reasonable and we also offer various flexible modes of payment like debit card, credit card, net banking or payment via PayPal. Hence, making it easy for students to avail our services.
Our process is very simple! You need to contact us with your assignment requirements. Our team shall get back to you with a reasonable quote. Once you make the payment, our experts shall start work on your assignment write away!
So contact the trailblazers in writing services in Australia. Call us on: +61 4 5266 0264 or email us at email@example.com or you could simply fill our inquiry form!