In first sentence Christian is an adjective that is qualifying a noun. So we can say that it is following syntactic structure. The word Christian is following the right syntactic behavior. Because an adjective is qualifying a noun quite perfectly.
In second sentence Globally is an adverb. Its placement is correct according to the syntactic structure. It is describing and giving a complete sense to the sentence. We can say that its placement in the sentence is under syntactic order. Moreover, the use of verbs, nouns and conjunction is also in right order. In third sentence “that” is a conjunction. It is qualifying the main clause of the sentence. Furthermore, this word comes under Syntactic category of conjunction.
In 4th sentence, means is a main verb. It is also in right syntactic sentence behavior. Because the sentence order is right and the placement o different parts is according to right pattern. In 5th sentence, unable is an adjective that is following syntactic structure of preposition to and a noun agreement. In 6th sentence the word purified is a main verb. Whereas syntactic structure is following a pronoun them here. In sentence no 7 should is a modal verb. Simultaneously, the word within in 8th sentence is an adverb. Furthermore, in 9th sentence has is an auxiliary verb that is following to be syntactic behavior. In last sentence Christianization is a noun that is following a preposition, article, adjective and noun respectively.
1. Verbal element: has been, should receive, perfect tense, to slaughter tenseless
2. Verbal element: are, deprived, present indefinite passive voice- will, taste future simple
3. Verbal element: designate, calling- present indefinite active voice- time-honoured name of the old observance is tenseless
4. Verbal element: become, are, - first part is present indefinite, after conjunction the simple use of is, am, are- for identity and community is tenseless
5. Verbal element: was transferred, past indefinite passive voice- verbal element 2- merging, merging Christian characters with pagan mythology is tenseless-
1. The (determiner) Historically (adverb) traditional (adjective)
2. Their (pronoun) attitude (noun)
3. Academic (adjective) Discourses (noun)
4. A (dtr) Interpretations (noun) the (dtr)
5. The (dtr) more (adj) whose (relevant pronoun)
1. Modern Pagan groups (subject) often consult (verbal element-past) texts (object) from the European Middle Ages.
2. Easter (subject) is (present-verbal element)
3. Now (adverb) they (subject) designate (present indefinite- verbal element)
4. They (subject)should be converted (modal verbal element) from the worship of demons (object)
5. Constantine (subject) remained (past verbal element) pagan
1. He believed [ that Roman Catholic religious practices are pagan practices [ < which were grafted >] onto true Christianity during the reign of Constantine. compound-complex sentence
ii. Tell Augustine [that he should by no means destroy the temples of the gods [but< rather[ he should destroy] the idols within those temples. >] compound-complex sentence
iii. Later, Nimrod was killed, and[ Semiramis, pregnant with his child], claimed the child was Nimrod reborn. compound-complex sentence
iv. Although [they differ in their attitude to the past], the former group engage in reconstruction < [where the latter are more flexible and engage in reinvention>]. compound-complex sentence
v. Thus<, seeing[ that their places of[ worship are not destroyed], the people will banish error from their hearts and come to places familiar and dear to them in acknowledgement and [worship of the true God>] compound-complex sentence
Remember, at the center of any academic work, lies clarity and evidence. Should you need further assistance, do look up to our English Assignment Help
5 Stars to their Experts for my Assignment Assistance.
There experts have good understanding and knowledge of university guidelines. So, its better if you take their Assistance rather than doing the assignments on your own.
What you will benefit from their service -
I saved my Time (which I utilized for my exam studies) & Money, and my grades were HD (better than my last assignments done by me)
What you will lose using this service -
Unfortunately, i had only 36 hours to complete my assignment when I realized that it's better to focus on exams and pass this to some experts, and then I came across this website.
Kudos Guys!Jacob "
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....