Table of Contents
1. P&G through its Thank you Mom campaign wants to showcase that how moms have shaped the children and have helped them with their daily grind in their journey for becoming an Olympic athlete with the job as a mother being the hardest job it remains the best job.
2. Thank you Mom campaign act as global appeal with the best job appeal as it celebrates the role of Mom in raising child towards their Olympic goal. The ad supports the feel good attachment to its idea highlighting the advocacy for women’s role in shaping child. This resonate the appeal of appreciation towards direct sale of brands of P&G.
3. The sense of relatedness that brought tears in my eyes with joy of my personnel experience with my own support by Mom. It creates positive feeling with how ordinary the day seems to be with a sense of pride with mother’s contribution.
1. The target customer for this product is children aged 3- 13 years. The interactive features are appealing and acts as safety net and reminder for parents for the upkeep of the health of their children. Gululu is targeting the households with technology interface inclination
2. The product will be a success with in built application and dual function as bottle and a interactive toy for parental check by parents. The smart bottle are unattended market roughly which will give the brand leverage in first mover advantage for its success in technologically shaping countries as the next innovation. (Medium, 2018).
Agatha’s Inc. pricing objective should be on value based pricing. The competition intensity will fade the product with low distinctiveness but with price elasticity (Simon, 2019). The pricing on customer research through unique proportion offered will get the edge over competition in long run as compared to pricing based on competitor pricing by not moving with the herd.
4 levels of marketing channel are – Direct selling, selling through intermediaries with wholesaler and jobber as intermediaries
i. 0-level-Direct selling relates to direct sell to customer. This includes sales by one on one demonstration. In this level producer do not use any intermediary, this includes Manufacturer Consumer. Example – Salesperson selling shampoo pouch through telemarketing
ii. 1-level-Sales through intermediaries is the second level where good is available to consumer through retailer. The product with bulk delivery requires the presence of wholesaler, this segment works when the market is highly fragmented. The chain is Manufacturer Retailer Consumer. The sale of electronic appliance like fan is the same which is manufactured in plant and then through retailer is reached to final consumer
iii. 2-level-The marketing channel generally is used for consumer goods for regular use with elastic demand. Distribution channel is associated with more than one channel for sale. This includes sales through operations of unit.
The sale of food items which is widely sold by small manufacturers. This channel is used generally when the population is widely spread.
iv. 3-level- Manufacturer Wholesaler Jobber Retailer Consumer.
In this level of marketing the product is distributed through distributors for stock and further for sale to dealers who in turn give the same to retailers. An example of ice cream is apt for this marketing channel level where it is manufactured and distributed through this process.
The channel can be replicated for industrial marketing channel with manufactures branch and industrial distributors as intermediaries between manufacturer and industrial consumer
i. Shopper marketing is the marketing process of understanding shoppers and developing marketing plan influencing shopper’s behavior to positively impact his consumption for a brand. The value created depends on the shopper’s behavior
towards consumption of brand to purchase the same. The use of Wi-Fi helps in creating personalized communication to customer on gathering data through connecting with shopper’s phone in a retail outlet. Wi-Fi creates range through targeting demographics for increasing brand sale through sopping pattern analysis for repeat purchase and acquiring data using the bandwidth range of Wi-Fi. The ease of signing up on applications through Wi-Fi adds up to social marketing and consumption pattern of buyer.
ii. This will spark outrage and violation of their data privacy (Motohashi, 2015). This will lead to fall in public Wi-Fi sign up and potential protection cover through single signing to accounts and conservative approach while using mobile applications due to fear of data link and personal information protection by the user.
Medium. (2018). All about Gululu. Retrieved from https://email@example.com/all-about-gululu-d031540a53e5
Motohashi, K. (2015). Global business strategy – Multinational corporations venturing into emerging market. Springer publication
Simon, H., Fassnacht, M. (2019). Pricing Management strategy, analysis, decision, and implementation. Springer publication
Remember, at the center of any academic work, lies clarity and evidence. Should you need further assistance, do look up to our Marketing Management Assignment Help
5 Stars to their Experts for my Assignment Assistance.
There experts have good understanding and knowledge of university guidelines. So, its better if you take their Assistance rather than doing the assignments on your own.
What you will benefit from their service -
I saved my Time (which I utilized for my exam studies) & Money, and my grades were HD (better than my last assignments done by me)
What you will lose using this service -
Unfortunately, i had only 36 hours to complete my assignment when I realized that it's better to focus on exams and pass this to some experts, and then I came across this website.
Kudos Guys!Jacob "
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....