1. Choose one of the theories listed below and explain how it would apply to nursing care and nursing practice (maximum 100 words)
2. The Australian health care system has evolved over time. (maximum 100 words)
3. Many countries suffer health inequalities, including Australia. In Western societies, social issues continue to emerge as the gap between those with and those without economic resources grows. (maximum 120 words)
4. Part of your education includes experiences in different types of healthcare settings. (maximum 150 words)
5. Discuss the following features and roles of the Australian health care system: within your answers cover political and economical impacts on health care delivery (maximum 200 words)
6. Explain the roles of the following nursing bodies using your own words: (maximum 100 words)
7. Select one current health issue in Australia from the National Health Priority Areas as outlined in the following weblink
(maximum 100 words)
8. Explain how this could be incorporated into the care provided for people within the Australian healthcare system. (maximum 80 words)
9. Locate the “DMF A4 nursing summary guide - 2010 – rebranded” document from http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines-Statements/Frameworks.asp to assist you to identify the issues outlined in the following case study:
This evening when you report for your shift on to your general medical ward, the charge nurse tells you that you need to assist on the orthopaedic ward. You have not had any recent experience with orthopaedic patients. When you arrive on the orthopaedic ward, the charge nurse allocates you patients who require special techniques for getting out of bed and who need to do exercises using specialised equipment during the shift. You are not familiar with the techniques or the equipment. The charge nurse tells you that the patients can explain it to you. (maximum 150 words)
Should you accept this assignment and rely on the patients to explain the techniques and equipment to you? provide 2 rationales for your answer
What aspects of the Standard for Practice: Enrolled Nurses (2016) need to be considered in this situation? Please access this document to assist with your answer http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines-Statements/Professional-standards/enrolled-nurse-standards-for-practice.aspx
What action(s) would you take? – provide at least 2 actions
10. Identify one current health promotion strategy in Australia. (Possible examples include: smoking cessation, reduction of binge drinking, skin cancer awareness.)
(maximum 100 words)
Evaluate the effectiveness of this health promotion strategy (i.e. what is good/bad about it/does it work)
Identify any risk factors associated with the health issue targeted by the health promotion strategy and explain which health professional may be able to assist with that health issue and why.
5 Stars to their Experts for my Assignment Assistance.
There experts have good understanding and knowledge of university guidelines. So, its better if you take their Assistance rather than doing the assignments on your own.
What you will benefit from their service -
I saved my Time (which I utilized for my exam studies) & Money, and my grades were HD (better than my last assignments done by me)
What you will lose using this service -
Unfortunately, i had only 36 hours to complete my assignment when I realized that it's better to focus on exams and pass this to some experts, and then I came across this website.
Kudos Guys!Jacob "
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....