The human knowledge model and part of the expert system depend on the facts represented by the objectivity of the definitions, assumptions / criteria and capabilities describing the field of the problem, and on the method of representing the shovel represented by a set of logical and mathematical rules and assumptions that describe how the facts are appropriate together in a logical case, and how they are collected and extracted. It is the knowledge of the expert and how he applied the techniques. There are many ways of representing knowledge in an expert system such as: rules-based knowledge systems (Rule-Based), Frame-Based Knowledge Systems, Object - Based Knowledge Systems, and Case – Based Knowledge Systems. Expert systems also rely on multi-field knowledge bases.
It is used to search the contents of the knowledge base in context and an accurate sequence, mixing and approaching the facts that are in the memory when consulting a question, comparing the presented issue and transferring it through the dialogue unit, and linking it with the knowledge rules stored in it to generate a solution to the problem and choose the appropriate advice
It facilitates the user to interact with the expert system, and communicate with him, if he can enter information, instructions to the system and ask questions and receive answers, often artificial intelligence technology aims to provide the user interface in languages that enable the user to interact easily with the system .
Users receive expert advice from the expert system from different workstations, and the expert system owns the software that addresses the beneficiary in his own language. It also provides the Explanation Module service, a software that works through the logics and cognitive rules that the system used. This allow the user to interact with the system this leads to increased user confidence in the expert system.
This include group whose expertise are required for developing the system
It include those technical person that involves in integrating the knowledge to IT system
They can take the possible risks such as taking the new ideas and new information as it cannot stick to the already known things or his old knowledge
Their nature should be persistence that is they must be able to listen with understanding and have an ability to understand and emphasize on different points.
This form of behavior effect in solving the problems as it require critical thinking over an issue so this is one of the important point
This characteristic is linked with trait of thinking over an issue and through analysis will be able to develop the solution
It is related with ensuring the final delivery of the system implemented by making sure there are no bugs and errors by performing test
By applying a cognitive reasoning such as through fish bone analysis will be able to reach to the cause of the problem and accordingly proposing solution to it.
He must have a great sense of humor to consider the positive sides of things.
It is one of the basic forms of knowledge and easy passing down. It can be easily recorded, articulated, and communicate. The common examples include the data sheets, research reports, and white papers.
It is the linked with your personal experience & context. Such as it is the implementation of implicit knowledge. For example a sales representative who along with giving great demo has also learned specific signs of buying while talking to prospects
Using this system, it is easy and timely solution to the problem patients are facing. This system can be accessible from anywhere and doctors will recommend the instant treatment
Using the system, the extra cost of making several visits to hospital will be reduced. This is a cost-effective solution.
Using this system, it is easy to approach to a doctor and scheduled and appointment with him. Further, the doctors can give a time and date as per their availability
In light of the technological development and the momentum of information, the demand for information and knowledge increased as quickly as possible with the necessity of obtaining the correct information that the beneficiary needs from the information, whether he is the director of an institution or an employee and others. The institutions, whether educational or commercial, seek to develop an integrated strategy that includes all its departments, so each department and its needs of electronic information systems are planned. This is to advance the institution against the challenges of the time and compete against other institutions.
It is a program designed to carry out tasks related to intelligence technique and tries to carry out operations that are usually the prerogative of humans and includes judgment and decision-making
The main benefits of system include the following;
1. A comparative method of the intelligence system is used to solve complex problems.
2. Deal with hypotheses simultaneously, accurately and with high speed.
3. Having a specialized solution for each problem and for each homogeneous category of problems.
4. It works with a stable scientific and advisory level that does not fluctuate.
5. Its construction requires the representation of vast amounts of knowledge of a particular field.
6. Symbolic non-numerical data is handled through logical analysis and comparison.
7. Providing more than one copy of the system to replace the experts.
He is someone who invades the data and information system for malicious reasons such as hackers stealing the client user name and passwords
As the data and internal information is saved on the network system that has a physical access. Corporate spies take advantage of it by turning to techniques related to computer intrusion for gathering the required information
they represent largest threat to information related to company information & underlying IS but network perimeters disappears slowly this increasing the external sources
Criminal organizations are involved in phishing, spanning, extortion, & profitable branches of IS system
They are the unexperienced young hackers, that use the tools and scripts written by others for the purpose of attacking the data.
1. In accordance with the project factor, the company should prepare or develop a formal procedure. This procedure will be used to conduct all the project activities, which also comprises of the control mechanisms to confirm that the procedure runs. Moreover, it is necessary to prepare the best team and this team will also be involved in the implementation of the ERP project.
2. As per factors goals and vision, this company should also formulate the goals and visions for the accurate implementation of ERP. In addition, these goals and visions must be documented accurately as a formal document, as well as approval from the upper management, must also get as a commitment to implement the ERP project. These goals and vision must also be communicated properly to each and every employee intensively.
3. Regarding processes and system factors, this company should improve their processes of business and also their documents by referring to accessible finest practices in the industry. It is significant to formulate the business processes in the form of Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) as well as disseminated to every employee. Preferably, the company can also create punishment and reward procedure in order to assure that the SOPs are developed and implemented fully at each and every level of employees.
4. Related to structural and culture factor, the company must reorganize the structure of the ownership structure for information and data, so that the information and data ownership becomes apparent. So, for this, the company must develop formal procedures in order to define properly the responsibilities and duties which are associated with the decision-making. Eventually, with regards to the factor of the Human Resources, this factor has the maximum score. Nonetheless, there must be intense communication with the upper management in order to keep the track of their obligation or commitment for the ERP implementation in this company.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is generally the most famous software technologies and it is used to support the operational organization.
1. The ERP emphasizes greatly on the transformation of business which will cause process alterations in its efforts in order to maximize and enhance the benefits of the company (The Impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System., 2010).
2. The shared database was one of the primary advantages of ERP systems. It allows data to be defined once for the organization and then all sections use the same definition.
3. Business procedures are integrated across different departments and business units. For example, when a new Sales Order is created, it automatically checks the customer's credit limit, inquiries about product availability, and updates the distribution schedule. Once the order is shipped, an invoice is issued automatically.
4. Real-time operations (or near real time): Since the processes in the case occur within a few seconds of receiving the sales order, problems are quickly identified, giving the seller more time to correct the situation.
Remember, at the center of any academic work, lies clarity and evidence. Should you need further assistance, do look up to our Computer Science Assignment Help
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....