Biomedical science is a subject that is at par with professional doctoral studies, at least the subject taught is very similar. Except for actually handling the patients, students studying biomedical sciences are taught everything related to the human body and beyond. The scope is infinite for a student studying biomedical sciences and so is the burden.
The universities focus on bringing students at par with the international research scientists so they may have the best careers ahead. To do so, sometimes they burden the students with hefty home works. Students are often worried about finishing their assignments before the deadlines given the expanse of the subjects covered in this field. Each subject requires detailed reading and revision to be able to understand.
The assignments are often repetitive and students feel like they are wasting their time on the assignment; the time they could have used to read some supplementary books on the subject. Online assignment helps services come in handy at such times.
So, are you finding difficulty in finishing your genetics assignment or can’t you find out the double cross- overs and the parental phenotypes? Are you struggling in finishing the Z- scheme of photosynthesis assignment and mentioning the names of the enzymes regulating each of these steps or the number of pyruvate molecules produced at the end of glycolysis?
My Assignment Services in USA is here to solve your problem. Our expert writing team has professionals who will write flawless biomedical science assignments for you within the given deadlines.
Online Assignment Help
Custom Essay Help
Dissertation Writing Service
Let us discuss some concepts about biomedical sciences which will help us answer these questions better!
Biomedical sciences encompass all those biological sciences which aid in the treatment of ailments of the human body. It educates us about the various technicalities of the human body. While doctors study the treatment and histopathology of the diseases, biomedical scientists study the biochemical basis of the disease.
They research on the molecular level of the living things and device new innovative technologies and treatment strategies based on these studies.
Doctors treat the patients based on what has already been discovered, while a biomedical scientist discovers the molecular basis of pathogenesis and suggest cures for them.
There can be as few as 24 subjects in biomedical sciences and the upper limit is difficult to estimate given the multiple branches of each of these subjects.
1. Molecular biology: The world is made of atoms and molecules and so is the human bedim but the mechanism of how the molecules interact to bring life into the world is studied under molecular biology. It involves the studies of how the deoxyribonucleic acid and the processes related to it like transcription, replication, translation, etc. are essential to support life. It also studies the molecular mechanisms of diseases and infections.
2. Cell biology: While atoms and molecules constitute everything in this world, the basic living unit made up of these atoms is known as a cell. The cell is the basic unit of life, but the mechanisms which keep a cell alive are not so basic. It involves various regulations, pathways, interaction with internal and outer factors, which support the life process. All these cellular mechanisms are studied under cell biology.
3. Human physiology: As easy as the name of this subject is; that complex this subject is! Human physiology is the study of the physical body of humans. The various bodily systems namely:
The nervous system
The skeletal system
The respiratory system
The circulatory system
The reproductive system
The excretory system
The integumentary system &
The digestive system is studied under human physiology.
4. Genetics: To ensure that the offspring of a human is human and the baby of a cat is a kitten, and not a puppy, the information carried from the parents to the offspring is very important. The organism develops based on what it inherits from its parents. This study of inheritance is known as genetics. Genes are the hereditary units of life, which carry all the information about the genotype and the phenotype of the child.
24 X 7 Support
100+ Subjects Covered
2000+ Ph.D Experts
5. Pathology: When a disease occurs, our ease goes! That is what makes it a “dis-ease”! How the disease is causing the discomfort, which part of the body is getting affected in what way; is studied under pathology.
Having such a wide knowledge about so many concepts important in carrying out life, biomedical science students has their heads high after becoming graduates in this subject. They can choose many great career fields such as:
Research: They can conduct research and become scientists.
Professors: They can teach at universities and colleges.
Genetic counseling career
We are glad you followed us till here! The above explanation provided to some concepts was by our experts. They are not only excellent in their academic and research-related skills but are also very good at writing flawlessly for your homework assignments.
They are Ph.D. experts from well-renowned universities and well versed with the great amount of information this subject deals with.
Supersaver deals: Our assignment help services can be availed by the students easily as our prices are made to suit their budgets.
Loyalty points: Each time you place an order with us, you win loyalty discounts which you can redeem on your next purchase with us.
Plagiarism free content: Your experts ensure that the content delivered is 100% original and not copied from some resource. Turnitin and Grammarly software report further provide proofs for the plagiarism and grammatical error-free content.
24*7 customer services: Worried about when would we be available to you? All-time anytime! Our customer service providers are available to help you and solve your queries round the clock.
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....