Being a student, does this query often comes to your mind that how to write my research paper for me? Writing a research paper is always considered as the most difficult job by the students pursuing varied courses of study. This involves a high level of research skills as well as writing skills to make the paper look very attractive in terms of the content, information, and critical analysis of a particular subject.
Moreover, the students are allocated with multiple numbers of tasks and assignments at the same time that is to be submitted within tight deadlines. Therefore, the students fail to pass the assignment because of time constraints and lack of experience to attempt a research paper.
The students are thereby trapped in an academic mess which leads them to gain low scores and in turn restricts and puts hurdles for them to clear the major semesters. Hence, they need to bring out a permanent solution to clean all this academic mess and get research papers solved easily. One of the solutions to it is to take help from online research paper help providers such as My Assignment Services, Sample Assignment, OAE, and the like.
A research paper is referred to as a part of academic writing based on the original research of its researcher on a specific subject, and the analysis and interpretation of the derived findings of the research. The research paper can either be a term paper, doctoral dissertation, or a thesis of masters.
The researcher is required to follow some of the steps and strategies to develop an effective and valuable research paper. These key steps to write a research paper are discussed as follows:
1. Topic identification and development - To write my paper, selecting a topic is always the most challenging task of the research paper as it requires excellent research skills to evaluate the subject related to the current trend in the market and to make certain that the data supporting the research is available in great amount.
Therefore, this step is required to be carefully driven as it may affect the overall research paper while coming to the end. The students must choose a topic within the parameters set by the allocated assignment of the university or college and as per the given guidelines. This is because failing to do so may end up proposing paper that is not acceptable by the professor.
Moreover, they must include a topic that they possess an interest in. Besides, the topic must have a manageable amount of information to successfully review the literature and effectively conclude with the study findings. You need to be original so as to impress your professor because working on the same project topic that has already been submitted hundreds of times before fails to attract the professors and they may expect more from you for the same submitted assignment. Thus, try to find some new topics to grab more scores.
2. Preliminary research - The next important step to write an effective research paper is to begin searching for reliable information and sources to enhance the authenticity of the paper.
To look up for the information, the students need to set the context of the study by searching for the relevant keywords in suitable titles in the reference collection of the library, Google scholar, and in other sources such as journal articles, books, internet search engines, periodical databases.
On the other hand, added background information for the study can also be found in the lecture notes, reserve readings, textbooks, and other provided material by the assessors.
You can look for special resource materials on CDs, web-based information services, and online resources such as subject-specific software, magazines and journals, encyclopedias, Wall Street executive library, newspapers, answers.com, international public library, index to periodicals and newspapers, online reference materials, and the rest. This will eventually help you to gather appropriate data for the research, thereby supporting the research statements and results to write my research paper for me.
3. Material location - With the research direction, you need to locate the material on the selected subject. There are various places students can search for the information to conduct their researches. Alephcatalog is one of the popular subject search engines to look for research-related books to attain specific information.
Moreover, an electronic periodical database library can also be utilized in order to find newspaper articles and magazines.
In addition, usage of search engines such as Yahoo, Google, and so on along with the subject directories can also be availed so as to search for materials on the internet. Other helpful subject links can be acquired from websites such as the NHCC Library website.
4. Source evaluation - This step of writing a research paper takes into consideration the evaluation of the sources. The students may use CARS Checklist for Information Quality to get hints for the evaluation of quality and authority of the information that the students have located.
The professor expects from the students that they produce truthful, authentic, credible, and reliable information that can actually be used by the other researchers studying on the same subject. Therefore, it is very important for the students to provide reliable internet sources as failing to do so may even direct to the reduction of the total marks.
5. Make notes - The students are required to make notes simultaneous to the collection of the relevant information. This is essential to maintain the flow of the research and prevent jumping over to other topics while discussing the first one. This also avoids losing important information for the research required in the conclusion phase.
Thus, documentation of all the sources along with the author's name, URL, publisher, title, and other related information is to be jotted down so as to create an effective reference list.
6. Write the research paper - Students often ask how to write my research paper? However, for this, the researcher must firstly begin searching and organizing all the information gathered from the previous researches. After this step, the researcher must carry out a brief outline or a rough draft including all the significant points and the headings that are to be discussed within the research paper.
This will help the students to get an idea of how to approach the paper. Besides, this will also help the researchers to organize their ideas and identify the type of final paper that will be carried out at the end.
Following this step, the students will be required to revise the draft developed as many times as possible and to make necessary changes in order to make sure that the final product is acceptable by the professor.
Afterward, the thesis statement is developed within the assignment to explain the readers the way that you will interpret the research subject, answer research questions, state the extent to which information is covered, and present claims, etc.
Following this, the researcher is to carry out further research by including all the organised information in a useful manner with proper introduction, body, and conclusion part.
7. Proper citations - One of the most imperative things to write my paper is to put in-text citations very carefully and effectively. This is due to the reason that documentation of the sources or citations utilized in the research caters to two major purposes. These purposes include proper credit to the used material's authors and duplication of research and location of the sources listed in the reference section by the readers. The popular referencing styles are APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago, and other referencing styles. In case students fail to provide proper citations, it leads to plagiarism.
8. Proof-read - The final step is to proofread what is being discussed in the paper. This adds value to the assignment as proofreading helps to edit and modifying the content by correcting grammatical mistakes, errors, punctuation, spelling, and other content. This verification also involves assuring that the citations are properly put into the text and that the message that is to be conveyed is thoroughly stated effectively.
The students engrossed with various assignments at a time are incapable of getting their assignments done in a good manner and within the stipulated deadline. Besides, the students often lack the skills to approach a research paper in a required manner.
Moreover, students busy doing part-time jobs are not able to take out enough time to complete their assignments. One other key reason for online research paper help is that students often miss classes discussing the major components and requirements of the assignment expected by their mentors.
This leads them to have no knowledge of applying the material in an acceptable way so as to carry out a successful research paper.
For students who are looking for online experts to write my paper at cheap prices, My Assignment Services is the best choice, as we provide a variety of assignment help of various fields and assure to provide features like:
If you are ready to pay someone to write my paper, our experts are available 24/7 to assist you with only the best. Reach out to our representatives to get in touch with them. Simply you can visit our website www.myassignmentservices.com, give us a call on +61488850910 or directly send an email to email@example.com. So, get in touch with us now!
Proofreading and Editing$9.00Per Page
Consultation with Expert$35.00Per Hour
Live Session 1-on-1$40.00Per 30 min.
Doing your Assignment with our resources is simple, take Expert assistance to ensure HD Grades. Here you Go....